This cookie declaration applies to:
All websites of ECLESS Ltd. that refer to real estate and/or accommodation. This includes:
1. What are cookies?
2. The following types and functions of cookies are distinguished:
- Temporary cookies (also: session cookies): Temporary cookies are deleted at the latest after a user has left an online service and closed his browser.
- Permanent cookies: Permanent cookies remain stored even after closing the browser. For example, the login status can be saved or preferred content can be displayed directly when the user visits a website again. The interests of users who are used for range measurement or marketing purposes can also be stored in such a cookie.
- First-Party-Cookies: First-Party-Cookies are set by ourselves.
- Third party cookies: Third party cookies are mainly used by advertisers (so-called third parties) to process user information.
- Necessary (also: essential) cookies: Cookies can be necessary for the operation of a website (e.g. to save logins or other user inputs or for security reasons).
- Processed data types: Usage data (e.g. websites visited, interest in content, access times), Meta/communication data (e.g. device information, IP addresses).
- Data subjects: Users (e.g. website visitors, users of online services).
- Legal Basis: Consent (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR), Legitimate Interests (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR).
3. Which cookies are stored on the website(s) of ECLESS Ltd.
Required Cookies: to enable our websites to operate.
The Required or Functional cookies relate to the functionality of our websites and allow us to improve the service we offer to you through our websites, for example by allowing you to carry information across pages of our website to avoid you having to re-enter information, or by recognizing your preferences when you return to our website.
Analytical Cookies: to analyse and improve the use of our website.
Analytical cookies allow us to recognize and to count the number of visitors to our website, to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it and to record which content viewers view and are interested in. This helps us to determine how frequently particular pages and advertisements are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our website. This helps us to improve the service which we offer to you by helping us make sure our users are finding the information they are looking for, by providing anonymized demographic data to third parties in order to target advertising more appropriately to you, and by tracking the success of advertising campaigns on our website.
Social Media: to create links between our websites and social media networks.
These cookies allow you to share Website content with social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). We have no control over these cookies as they are set by the social media platforms themselves.
Targeted Advertising Cookies: to show relevant advertisements for ECLESS Ltd. on other websites.
Advertising and targeting cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you, but can also limit the number of times you see an advertisement and be used to chart the effectiveness of an ad campaign by tracking users’ clicks. They can also provide security in transactions. They are usually placed by third-party advertising networks with a website operator’s permission but can be placed by the operator themselves. They can remember that you have visited a website, and this information can be shared with other organizations, including other advertisers. They cannot determine who you are though, as the data collected is never linked to your profile.
Cookies from Video Providers:
These cookies are from video providers like YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and other 3rd party services.
Note: Even if you do not give us permission to set advertising cookies, you may still see ads for ECLESS Ltd.
In this case they are not based on your internet behaviour on the website(s) of ECLESS Ltd.
4. Which cookies can be stored?
Not all of the cookies listed below are deleted immediately when you visit our websites. This depends on the specific page you are visiting and often on the activity you perform on that page, such as filling out a form or clicking a social media button.
Cookies related to website usage analysis, social media and advertising are only set with your consent. ECLESS Ltd. is not obliged to obtain your consent to the setting of functional cookies.
Open Cookies Manager
5. How can I change the cookie settings?
6. How do I delete cookies?
7. Where can I ask questions about cookies?
8. How do I exercise my privacy rights?
If you wish to exercise these privacy rights, you can notify the Data Protection Officer of ECLESS Ltd. at the following address:
ECLESS SMARTHOME BİLİŞİM TEKNOLOJİLERİ İNŞAAT LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ
Çeşmeli mah. play cad. • No: 33 IA Erdemli / Mersin /
Please note that you will be asked to provide proof of identity in order to verify that the request is yours and to be able to process your request.
You also have the right to file a complaint with ECLESS Ltd. itself or with the Turkish Data Protection Authority (Turkish DPA) regarding the processing of your personal data by ECLESS Ltd.
More information on your rights is available from the Turkish DPA.